Agriculture Products
Inquiry Now!
Coffee Extracts
We are offering a wide range of products based on the extracts of more than 100 medicinal plants extensively used in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Animal Health Care, Nutraceuticals and Cosmeceuticals, Sports Nutrition and Dietary supplements industries. We have successfully blended rich ancient knowledge of herbs with modern science to offer a vast range of Safe, Efficacious & Economic health care products viz. Standardized Phytoextracts, Phytochemicals, Oleoresin, Natural Food Colour, Essential Oils.Standardized Herbal Extracts P.G Extract Beverages / Nutraceuticals
ProductsPhyto Chemicals

 
Specification:
  • Name of Product : Coffee Bean Extract (Coffe Robussta)
  • Standardization : Chlorogenic Acid 45% - 60%
  • Method : HPLC
  • Application : Antioxidant and Weight management
 
Packaging :
Customized packaging available.
Soya-bean oil cake
We are supplier of Soybean oil cake which is manufactured from extrusion process. Our soya oil cake has 44% protein and 6-8% oil content in it. Our product is in huge demand by animal feed manufacturers and overseas buyers.
 
Packaging :
 
Customized Packaging Available
We provide best quality product to our customers.
Groundnut
Origin - Gujarat,India
Moisture - 6% Max
Admixture - 1% max
Packaging : Jute bag of 25 & 35 kgs
 
Groundnut is produced & exported by different countries.
India is a leader in cultivation & export of high quality groundnut.
This groundnut is used for direct consumption in ASEAN countries,
Iran & other countries. Gujarat is the leader in cultivation of groundnut in India. 
Around 75% of the crop produced in June - September & remaining 25% in November - March. We are the exporter of high quality groundnut. Providing the ebst quality to our customers is our priority.